API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipes
API 5L Specification covers Seamless and Welded Steel Line Pipe. It includes standard weight and extra strong threaded line pipe; and standard weight plain end, regular weight plain end, special plain end, extra-strong plain-end, special plain-end, extra-strong plain-end pipe; as as well as bell and spigot and through-the-flow line(TFL) pipe.
The purpose of this specification is to provide standards for pipe suitable for use in conveying gas, water, and oil in both the oil and natural gas industries
API 5L Carbon Steel Pipes Grade A, B, X42 / X46 / X52 / X56 / X60 / X65 / X70 PSL-1 / PSL-2 Stockist, Importers, Stockholder, Suppliers, Distributor and Exporter in India. Delivering High Quality API 5L GRADE A, B, X42 X52 X56 X60 X65 and X70 on Time. Fast Delivery guaranteed for every size stainless steel API 5L GR.B PSL 1 Pipe, Carbon Steel API 5L GR.B PSL 2 Pipe, largest range of API 5L GR.B PSL 1 /PSL 2 Pipe suppliers in India.
Specifications for API 5L adhere to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 3183 PSL1 / PSL2, which standardizes pipeline transportation systems within the materials, equipment and offshore structures for Petroleum, Petrochemical, and Natural Gas Industries. The technical committee authoring the standards recognized that there are two basic Product Specifications Levels (PSL) of technical requirements and therefore developed PSL 1 and PSL 2. PSL 1 is a standard quality for line pipe where PSL 2 contains additional chemical, mechanical properties, and testing requirements.
- • Corrosion resistant
- • Accurate dimensions
- • Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- • Rust proof finish
- • Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- • Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Grade||API 5L Gr A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, PSL 1/ 2, ETC|
|Size||Seamless = ½” NB – 24” NB|
|ERW = 16” OD – 120” OD|
|Thickness||6.35 mm – 65 mm|
|Length||Single Random & Double Random|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
Material & Grade :
|Carbon Steel :|
|Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70|
Chemical Composition :
|Chemical Composition %|
|Grade||C (Max.)||Mn(Max.)||P(Max.)||S(Max.)||C (Max.)||Mn(Max.)||P(Max.)||S(Max.)|
Mechanical Properties :
|Mechanical Properties PSL 1|
|Grade||Yield Strength(Min.)||Tensile Strength(Min.)||Elongation|
|Ksi||MPa||Ksi||MPa||E=1944 A 0.2 /U 0.9|
Delivery Conditions :
|PSL||Delivery Condition||Pipe grade|
|PSL1||As-rolled, normalized, normalizing formed||A|
|As-rolled, normalizing rolled, thermomechanical rolled, thermo-mechanical formed, normalizing formed, normalized, normalized and tempered or if agreed Q&T SMLS only||B|
|As-rolled, normalizing rolled, thermomechanical rolled, thermo-mechanical formed, normalizing formed, normalized, normalized and tempered||X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70|
|PSL 2||As-rolled||BR, X42R|
|Normalizing rolled, normalizing formed, normalized or normalized and tempered||BN, X42N, X46N, X52N, X56N, X60N|
|Quenched and tempered||BQ, X42Q, X46Q, X56Q, X60Q, X65Q, X70Q, X80Q, X90Q, X100Q|
|Thermomechanical rolled or thermomechanical formed||BM, X42M, X46M, X56M, X60M, X65M, X70M, X80M|
|Thermomechanical rolled||X90M, X100M, X120M|
|The suffice (R, N, Q or M) for PSL2 grades, belongs to the steel grade|
Product Usage & Applications :
- • Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- • Useful in High Pressure Applications
- • Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- • Useful in Chemical Refinery
- • Useful in Pipeline
- • Useful in High Temperature Application
- • Useful in Water Pipe Line
- • Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- • Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- • Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- » You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- » We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- » The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement. (Reports will show on requirement)
- » we guarantee to give a response within 24 hours (usually in the same hour)
- » You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- » We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- » Positive material recognition
- » Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- » Large-scale test
- » Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- » Firmness test
- » Pitting protection test
- » Small tests
- » X-ray test
- » Impact analysis
- » Eddy current examining
- » Hydrostatic analysis
- » Prompt test
» Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
» We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- • Shrink-wrapped
- • Carton boxes
- • Wooden pallets
- • Wooden boxes
- • Wooden crates
We Export API 5L Pipes & Tubes to :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply API 5L Pipes & Tubes To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bengal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.
Authorised Stockist of Jindal API 5L Seamless Pipe from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Exporter of API 5L Pipe from Mumbai, India. MSL API 5L Seamless and Welded Pipe Stockist, Supplier & Exporter.