Textron Steel & Alloys is a known distributor of SS 316Ti Sheets and Plates which can be readily formed and drawn. Properties are similar to those of alloy 316 except that Stainless Steel 316Ti Plates due to its Titanium addition can be used at elevated sensitization temperatures. This stabilization in Stainless Steel 316/316Ti/316L Sheets is achieved by an intermediate temperature heat treatment, during which the titanium reacts with carbon to form titanium carbides. The titanium carbo-nitrides particles in SS 316/316L Plates can result in ‘comet-tail’ streaks on the polished surface as they are dragged out during polishing. The austenitic structure of SS 316/316L Sheets gives excellent toughness, even at cryogenic temperatures. Note that this is due, in part, to the requirement that austenitic 316Ti Stainless Steel Sheets used at 1000 Degree F or higher must have 0.04 % minimum carbon.
If filler metal must be used for welding 316Ti Stainless Steel Plates, it is advisable to utilize the low carbon Types 316/316Ti/316L filler metals. Fabrication of all 316/316L Stainless Steel Coils should be done only with tools dedicated to stainless steel materials, where tooling and work surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned before use. Because stainless steel is more resistant to corrosion, our products like Alloy 316/316Ti/316L Sheets far outlast carbon steel alternatives. Meanwhile, all of our products, including Alloy 316Ti Plates, are made from between 70 % to 90 % recycled materials are fully recyclable at the end of their lifecycles.
- Corrosion resistant
- Accurate dimensions
- Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- Rust proof finish
- Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Standard||ASTM A240 / ASME SA240|
|Production||Hot-Rolled (HR) / Cold-Rolled (CR)|
|Thickness||1.0mm – 100mm|
Material & Grade :
|Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316H, 310, 310S, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Chemical Composition :
|SS 316||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||11.00 – 14.00||67.845 min|
|SS 316L||0.035 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.89 min|
|SS 316H||0.10 max||2.0 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.89 min|
Mechanical Properties :
|Grade||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|SS 316/316H||8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|SS 316L||1399 °C (2550 °F)|
Other grades also available :
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Duplex Steel :
Grade: UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Carbon Steel :
Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy INCOLOY 800HT,Incoloy 825
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.